Do you have a list of goals you would like to achieve? If so, I'm here to support you with colors to help you stay motivated. Colors can positively affect your level of motivation and that can keep you moving towards your goals. Here are my quick tips for choosing colors that can help you to start and stick with your resolutions to make positive changes in your life.
Winning Colors To Help You Reach Your Goals
1. Get fit and stay healthy: Wearing red will make you more productive when doing an activity as it represents the color of physicality, which stimulates muscular movement and strength. Green will boost your mood and decrease your perception of the exertion level, making you more likely to exercise and to exercise more vigorously. Winning colors: red & green!
2. Make time for the people who mean the most: If spending more time with friends and family is a priority for you, the colors yellow and orange will help to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Yellow makes you feel happier and will stimulate two-way conversations while orange is uplifting, optimistic, and inspires spontaneity. Whether it’s accenting your home with a yellow lamp or orange rug, or setting the dinner party tablescape with these accent colors, using one or both of these colors in your home will encourage people to gather and talk. Winning colors: yellow & orange!
3. Find your soulmate: Red is known as the color for attracting attention but did you know that it can also make you more attractive to others? Surrounding yourself with the appeal-enhancing power of the color of love and romance may be all it takes to woo someone new. Refresh your dating profile picture with you wearing red or select jaw-dropping date night looks in vibrant reds that will have your partner swooning! Winning color: red!
4. Lose weight the healthy way: There are a few simple steps that will go a long way if weight loss is your goal. The color green inspires healthy food choices and triggers you to think of vegetables and fresh foods. Even better, green food on a green plate will encourage you to take larger portions of these nutritious, healthy foods. Another simple way to alter your eating habits is to use plates with colors that contrast with the colors of the food you are eating. Portions appear larger against a contrasting background color, and in turn, you tend to eat less. Winning color: green!
5. Lobby for a new hobby: If you’re looking to ignite a new passion, blue is the color for you! The color blue makes you more imaginative and encourages innovation and risk-taking. Combine soft, muted blues to calm your mind with bright, intense shades that get your creativity flowing. Stimulating the brain will open your mind up to finding a new interest or learning something new. Try painting the walls of your office or workspace blue—or buy wall art in this color to transform any space to help you get into the right mind space to tackle a new hobby. Winning color: blue!
Reach goals with a little help from the right #colors @colorexpert
6. Live life to the fullest: Want to achieve this goal this year? Yellow and green are colors that help you feel upbeat and balanced. A bright shade of yellow is optimistic and enhances happiness while nature-inspired green is refreshing and encourages harmony. Try an activity you’ve been longing to experience or plan a trip to the desired destination to live a well-rounded lifestyle! Winning colors: yellow & green!
7. Spend less, save more: The best advice for anyone looking to spend less and save more this year is to give your wallet a colorful, wealth-attracting makeover. Color has energy that can trigger your desire to save and the top colors for this are green, gold and red. Green correlates with growth, wealth, and cash, gold with building a fortune, abundance, and positive feelings, and red is a color of success, strength, and good luck. Carry a smart, organized wallet in a color that supports your saving goals. Winning colors: green, gold & red!
8. Get organized and declutter! The best motivator to getting organized is setting deadlines. Orange and red make you feel like there is an urgent problem that needs to be solved. Use these colors to spur yourself into action and put your resolution into action. Get ready to hit reset to a clutter-free year. Winning colors: orange & red!
Another Way To Use Color To Stay On Track
I also use color to keep my priorities top-of-mind. I associated each with a different hue. I've written about the color I chose to remind me to be a more daring and determined entrepreneur. You can see the color and the reason for my color choice.