Find a Certified Color Consultant Near You
Whether your project is big or small, simple or challenging, a certified color consultants is ready to help you. Each of these individuals have earned their professional designation and can guide you in choosing the perfect colors for you, your home or your business.
Search the directory to find the perfect color pro for you.
Shelley AndersonShelley Anderson Interiors
To help my clients create an environment that they will call Home. It’s important that your home reflects you, your lifestyle and your values.
My passion for interior design is reflected in the clients I serve. My greatest accomplishment is the relationships that I have developed over the past twenty-plus years by making my clients’ vision for their homes come true. My greatest reward is hearing my client say “I love It!” This is the end goal of every project.
My style buzzwords would be “Casual Elegance”. No matter what your personal style is – Traditional, Modern, European or Eclectic – I believe in comfort and usability. Gone are the “trophy rooms” which weren’t used, but just for show. Today’s homeowner wants to live in their entire home and they want it to be comfortable and inviting. My commitment to you as your interior designer and color specialist is to guide you to solutions that are right for you based on your needs and preferences.
- WFCP – Specialist-Window Fashions Certified Professionals
- CFYH – Certified color consultant
- IFDA – Member International Furnishings and Design Association
- Color and Paint Professionals-International
- Women Business Owners
- Seattle Symphony Show House-Design Excellence Award
- International Dream Room Contest-Design Excellence Award
- Decorator of the Year-3 years running
- Better Homes and Gardens-Kitchen and Bath Ideas
- The Artistic Stenciler – Custom Stenciled Rug Design
- The Journal Newspapers-Decorating Column
Certifications: Color for Home Interiors
Seattle WA 98133 United States