Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, food and fun. It is also a time to reflect on all that we are grateful for in life.
Here are my seven favorite ways to show gratitude:
- Enjoy the beauty, richness, love and opportunities that already exist in your life.
- Express appreciation to people who do or give nice things to you.
- Be an example of happiness, abundance and appreciation.
- Take a moment each day to reflect on five things you are grateful for.
- Focus on all that you have rather than thinking or complaining about what you lack.
- Be thankful even for painful or disappointing events as they are gifts in disguise.
- Let the people you care about know that you are grateful to have them in your lives!
I’m especially grateful for all of the many, many wonderful people who I have connected with around color both online and in person.
You have touched my heart, made me laugh, challenged me to be the best I can be and given me a reason for getting up every morning excited to share my passion for color.
For this I send you a heartfelt THANK YOU! and warmest wishes for a sensational, family-friends-food-fun-filled holiday! ~Kate