Are you ready to expand your knowledge of color, increase your sales and
become the “Go To” Color Expert in your area?
Register now and jump right into our online Color Consultant Certification course. We’re looking forward to helping you take your business to the next level!
How the ONLINE Program Works
- The Color Consultant Certification course is a professional level program led personally by Kate Smith, a recognized leader in the color industry.
- The coursework, presentations and activities are all available on-demand allowing you to complete the course when it is most convenient for you.
- Each week you have the opportunity to speak with Kate during office hours just for members of this course.
- If you can’t make the open office hours, you have the option of setting a time for a one-on-one sessions with Kate. During these sessions you may discuss questions about the class or topics specific to your business.
“This course was very fun and informative. I am anxious to begin using my new skills. It’s funny how confident I was with color before the class and how much I didn’t actually know. This course made me realize how much a successful designer should know about color…” ~Jennifer Ashby
Length of the Program
- Most students complete the work within the 6-week session.
- The coursework requires about 10 total hours to view the presentations, and complete the activities and exercises. At the end of each module there is a quiz to confirm you have grasped the concepts covered. Each quiz can usually be completed in about 15 minutes.
- There are optional office hours each week. These conference calls are not required but most students enjoy working directly with Kate and find the personal guidance very helpful.
- Two 30-min one-on-one sessions with Kate to answer any questions you have about what you are learning, help you to gain a better understand of any of the concepts and guide you in making color a profitable part of your business.
- To demonstrate your learning you will present a color solution for an actual or mock color consulting client. The final project takes an additional 2-3 hours. Some people are a bit nervous about this initially but don’t be. By the time these same students had completed the course, they were anxious to present their color solutions and we bet you will be, too!
“Now I have the tools, ideas, and answers to the “why” behind color. I enjoyed the training, and I am excited to use this service to bring success to my business.” ~Dessa Guggisberg
What If I Need More Time?
- This program is designed specifically for busy professionals like you. Kate knows that even with the best of intentions, that sometimes business or personal matters unexpectedly get in the way of you being able to focus on the class.
- No need to worry. We appreciates the investment you are making in your business and yourself through this course. We are here to work with you so that you can complete the course at a time that best works for you and get the most out of your experience.
“I loved the history of color – learning the terms, the trends, and the palettes. All great!” ~Heidi Pierce
Cost of the ONLINE Color Consultant Certification Program
- The fee for the program is $997.00 and can made all at once or be broken into 3 or 4 payments for a small fee.
- Your color course manual, worksheets, and color tools will be shipped out within 3 days of enrolling in the program.
- Your fee includes the complete coursework including on-demand presentations, course manual, color materials, interactive quizzes to test your knowledge, plus direct access to Kate Smith during group calls and your one-on-one sessions.
“I left this class feeling like I finally had the tools to impact the lives of my clients positively with color.” ~Bonnie C Dowling
Group Discounts and Corporate Programs
- We offer a discount when 2 or more people from the same company enroll.
- We also have group discounts for current members of the following companies, groups and associations: Color Marketing Group, International Colour Society (ICS), The Color Guild, The Sherwin-Williams Company, DaVinci Roofscapes and PPG.
- We have special programs for members of Window Fashions Certified Professional (WFCP), and Simonton Windows Contractors Programs.
- If you are a full-time student, you are eligible for a student discount.
- If any of the above apply to you, please let us know. We want to make sure you get into the right program. Please get in touch by calling the office or sending us an email. You can do that here.
“Exceptional course…well worth the investment and would highly recommend this class to any color design professional who wants the opportunity for certification and a valuable accreditation.” ~Rodney McFalls
Still wondering if this course is right for you?
- There are answers to some frequently asked questions (FAQs) here.
- Kate would be happy to speak to you briefly to answer your questions and tell you more about what you can expect from the course. She would not want you to enroll unless you know this can be a benefit to you and your business. Set up a time to chat on the phone or via Skype.
- Enter your name and email below and we will send you out a full course description:
Are you ready to expand your knowledge of color, increase your sales and become the “Go To” Color Expert in your area?
“You are SENSATIONAL! Thank you soooooooo much! I love love love the course! I have learned more in 4 lessons than I ever knew before and I am so happy I am taking this course.” ~Rosalee Cline