Join us at a class near you to expand your knowledge of color, learn how to increase your sales, and become the “Go To” Color Expert in your area
Color Consultant Certification LIVE classes for 2014 are open for registration. Sign up now and get ready to take your business to the next level!
How the LIVE Certification Program Works
- The Color Consultant Certification course is a professional level program led by Kate Smith, a recognized leader in the color industry or one of our well-qualified, accredited instructors.
- Your certification manual, color activities and tools will be provided to you on the first day of the course.
- Each day is packed with color information, demonstrations and hand-on activities all geared towards showing you how to put your color knowledge into practical application in your business.
- There is a presentation of the material then time for discussion, activities and questions.
“This course was very fun and informative. I am anxious to begin using my new skills. It’s funny how confident I was with color before the class and how much I didn’t actually know. This course made me realize how much a successful designer should know about color…” ~Jennifer Ashby
Length of the Program
- The live course is taught in an information-packed 2-day format.
- The coursework requires presentations, activities and exercises. Your instructor will work with you throughout the course to confirm that you have grasp each concept.
- Towards the end of the course, to demonstrate your learning, you will present a color solution for a mock color consulting client. Some people are a bit nervous about this initially but don’t be. By the time these same students had completed the course, they were anxious to present their color solutions and we bet you will be, too!
- This program is designed specifically for busy professionals like you who want to spend a couple of days to complete the program rather than weeks or months.
- We appreciates the investment you are making in your business and yourself through this course. We are dedicated to working with you so that you are confident in the skills you learn and get the most out of your experience.
“Now I have the tools, ideas, and answers to the “why” behind color. I enjoyed the training, and I am excited to use this service to bring success to my business.” ~Dessa Guggisberg
“I loved the history of color – learning the terms, the trends, and the palettes. All great!” ~Heidi Pierce
Cost of the LIVE Color Consultant Certification Program
- The fee for the program is $1297.00 and can made all at once or be broken into 2 payments for a 3% fee.
- Your color course manual, worksheets, and color tools will be given to you at the beginning of the first day of the program.
- Your fee includes the complete coursework, course manual, color materials and lunch on the first day.
“I left this class feeling like I finally had the tools to impact the lives of my clients positively with color.” ~Bonnie C Dowling
Group Discounts and Corporate Programs
- We offer a discount when 2 or more people from the same company enroll.
- We also have group discounts for current members of the following companies, groups and associations: Color Marketing Group, International Colour Society (ICS), The Color Guild, The Sherwin-Williams Company, DaVinci Roofscapes and PPG.
- We have special programs for members of Window Fashions Covering Professional (WFCP), and Simonton Windows Contractors Programs.
- If you are a full-time student, you are eligible for a student discount.
- If any of the above apply to you, please let us know. We want to make sure you get into the right program. Please get in touch by calling the office or sending us an email. You can do that here.
“Exceptional course…well worth the investment and would highly recommend this class to any color design professional who wants the opportunity for certification and a valuable accreditation.” ~Rodney McFalls
Are you ready to expand your knowledge of color, increase your sales and become the “Go To” Color Expert in your area?
There are no more LIVE classes this year but sign up below to be notified when registration for 2015 classes opens up.
Chicago, IL – Oct 9th & 10th at Chicago Merchandise Mart- REGISTRATION CLOSED
“You are SENSATIONAL! Thank you soooooooo much! I love love love the course! I have learned more in 4 lessons than I ever knew before and I am so happy I am taking this course.” ~Rosalee Cline
Still wondering if this course is right for you?
- There are answers to some frequently asked questions (FAQs) here.
- Kate would be happy to speak to you briefly to answer your questions and tell you more about what you can expect from the course. She would not want you to enroll unless you know this can be a benefit to you and your business. Set up a time to chat on the phone or via Skype.
- Enter your name and email below and we will send you a full course description: